I want to make you tingle with joy

from your head down to your feet

so I went and bought four high-power bass shakers

and put them under my passenger seat!

I hope that you enjoy them

but don't sit there too long

I played that bass song for your sister

and she had to change her thong

I originally wrote this poem for my girl, but for some reason she didn't appreciate it.......women......can't live with 'em, can't live without them.

Originally posted by LoneRanger It's cool when people see us at MECA events

and say "Hey look, it's B and his ho'"

the whole thing is hilarious, but that part is over the top!

Man, why you gotta be a giant hater-monster like that?

My nickname really is "B"! Why would I lie about that sorta stuff?!?!

I gotta say bro...that is a nice piece of writing...brings a tear to my eye(cause I was laughing so hard!!!)

That was really cool!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Oh man that was great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D

Originally posted by LoneRanger Man, why you gotta be a giant hater-monster like that? My nickname really is "B"! Why would I lie about that sorta stuff?!?!
what?!? I was giving you props, dude...I thought it was funny

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Dude that is tha ****. I'mm print that **** and put it in my locker cause that is funny as **** to me!!!! I never seen something so original. I like tha descriptions uu give.

J

haha ya that's some nice writing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I can understand a girl not feelin it but I do heh :p

NP

when my english teacher tells me to write a poem u mind if i use that man that is one of the funniest ones i have heard in a long time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sure you can use it. You can also pay me five bucks and ANNOTATE MY FREAKIN NAME AT THE BOTTOM. If your english teacher tells you to write a poem, think one up for yourself, you dirty plagerist.

Originally posted by LoneRanger Sure you can use it. You can also pay me five bucks and ANNOTATE MY FREAKIN NAME AT THE BOTTOM. If your english teacher tells you to write a poem, think one up for yourself, you dirty plagerist.
lmfao!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.