A little info on VIBE products

Participant count
  • Participant list

barber24alldaz
10+ year member

DC
hi all, before i got my sundown nightshade d2, one of my boys who is a dealer for vibe audio was trying to sell me on a vibe "blackdeath". the company is out of the UK, i have done some research and they look legit, i jus wanted to know if anyone has ever run them or heard them in person?

saw them at SBN last year. seemed like pretty good stuff to me. have quite a bit of prefab stuff tho. i could see them being like the UK's main brand like Kicker is here within store's with prefabs for the Comps and CVX's.

saw them at SBN last year. seemed like pretty good stuff to me. have quite a bit of prefab stuff tho. i could see them being like the UK's main brand like Kicker is here within store's with prefabs for the Comps and CVX's.
hmm, glad i stuck with my sundown then lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.