a great day

Participant count
  • Participant list

plyhammer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ohio
As a teacher, I have been writing a proposal to a local electronics giant and have just found out that they will support the full proposal. I have 112 middle school students that will be learning about a plethera of topics dealing with sound energy and electricity. They each will get their own 4" speaker to work with and will be able to wire it eventually. I was given 130 speakers, an amplifier, and miles of wire from the local company and in return they will get much recognition from me and my class. After we are all finished wiring the speakers and learning about electricity I will be having a small group of disadvantaged kids try to wire up 128 of the speakers and put it into a large box/wall and see if we can get it to work out. We are then going to take this to some local contests just to see how it stacks up. I am needing a few things so if anyone has any please drop me a line. I need to pick up a battery charger (to do the project in the class we need to be able to convert the ac current to dc), a cheap head unit that can read burned cd's, a 3 11/16" hole saw bit. 128 holes to drill whew. Enough wood to build a house etc.... Anyway, just a great day for me and my students, thought I would share.

Luke, not sure if I am allowed to tell you yes. It took me a whole day to figure out what you were asking. I thought you were asking me if I taught phys ed?

Luke, not sure if I am allowed to tell you yes. It took me a whole day to figure out what you were asking. I thought you were asking me if I taught phys ed?
Well... Ohio. And I bet I can guess what speakers. But no need to say more, mum's the word.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.