Status
Not open for further replies.

JTI

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$300
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
ADS 325is complete set. $300 obo

I also have available a set of ADS 320is, 300i, PH 15.2 amp and PS5.2. Contact me if interested and I can post.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• ADS Speakers.jpg
    ADS Speakers.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 139
  • ADS Speakers-2.jpg
    ADS Speakers-2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 154

I also have available a set of ADS 320is, 300i, PH 15.2 amp and PS5.2. Contact me if interested and I can post.

Are these from the late 80's early 90's? I used to love A/D/S but they were pricey. The power plate amps were awesome.

What's the condition of the 320is. Also, what is the woofer size?

Thanks.

Give me a bundle price.

The 320's were about a 6 or 7 for aesthetics based on one grill being under par. I'll send a quick snapshot of everything I have and will be more than happy to receive an offer. I had a honey do list when I got home....

The 320's were about a 6 or 7 for aesthetics based on one grill being under par. I'll send a quick snapshot of everything I have and will be more than happy to receive an offer. I had a honey do list when I got home....
10-4. Will wait for pics. Thanks.

sorry. can't seem to find a new PM from you?
Looks like speakers will work. Need to see if amp will fit in car. Do you have the din to rca adaptor cord for the amp? Also, i think you mentioned a crossover, but didn't see it in the pics. Thanks.

Looks like speakers will work. Need to see if amp will fit in car. Do you have the din to rca adaptor cord for the amp? Also, i think you mentioned a crossover, but didn't see it in the pics. Thanks.
I ended up selling the DIN cable with another amp I had on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JTI

CarAudio.com Newbie
JTI
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied