A/D/S 320i Woofers & Tweeters - Original Owner- Woofers Tested

Participant count
  • Participant list

akajulz

View attachment 26547518View attachment 26547520View attachment 26547519Item(s) for Sale:

ADS 320i speaker systems sans crossovers. You can buy a set of crossovers for $50 from adsspeakerservice.com I had these along with an ADS amp and JL Audio woofers in my Porsche 944 back in the late 80's. I loved that stereo! I sold my car and pulled the stereo out. I planned to put the speakers in my current car, but I never got around to it. I have the original owner's manual, and I even found the receipt for them recently. $594.00 including the crossovers. I had a friend who is a car stereo installer test the woofers and they worked fine, although they weren't installed in anything. He said we couldn't test the tweeters without the crossovers. The grills have never been off of the speakers. There is a little rust on some of the screws and metal at the mountings, but generally speaking they look like they are in good condition to me. But my car stereo knowledge is quite limited.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have a Paypal account and have sold on Ebay. I also have worked for a large private Ebay seller for the last five years. I am honest and knowledgeable about how that system works, and we have a 6 day a week USPS pick up here. I guarantee that they are in working order, and if they are not I will refund your money and send them to the ADS speaker repair company I mentioned above.

Price:

I was thinking $175.00 for the set, based on what I have seen sold on Ebay. I live in the San Jose area, so a local pickup is also an option if you are close.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be based on your zip code and the total weight of the box. I will only charge actual shipping fees.

Thanks! Julie

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.