99z, two 6 aeors or four 4s?

what do you think is optimal for decent SPL and SQ when it comes to tuning? this box is just going to be for daily with the aeros. the next box will be a fart box made with just PVC. i dont care what that one sounds like i just want to see how loud i can get it with about 10k.

what do you think is optimal for decent SPL and SQ when it comes to tuning? this box is just going to be for daily with the aeros. the next box will be a fart box made with just PVC. i dont care what that one sounds like i just want to see how loud i can get it with about 10k.
i like 38-40hz you may be different tho

7kw daily? I sure hope not.
tommy i was running my cadence to it. so we dont start some huge dispute about power thats 6k rms daily

7kw daily? I sure hope not.
i have been talking to some people through PMs they have said that as long as its getting clean power/have a beefy electrical system and the gains are set right this shouldnt be a problem

Yes it will be a problem. I don't care what you think. 7kw for any extended period of time isn't going to happen.

What the hell is with all these people these days wanting to run 100,000 watts to one sub for daily?

Yes it will be a problem. I don't care what you think. 7kw for any extended period of time isn't going to happen.
What the hell is with all these people these days wanting to run 100,000 watts to one sub for daily?
cuz we are stupid ****in bass heads?

what would you suggest daily for it then tommy?

cuz we are stupid ****in bass heads?
what would you suggest daily for it then tommy?
3-4kw daily will be plenty. Any more power for any long period of time and you're going to risk burning up the coil.

But as for the enclosure, I pretty much agree with everyone else. 1.8-2 cubes, one 6" aeroport for daily, though I would tune a bit lower if you are intending to play music.

Now an SPL box is going to take a lot more testing and tweaking on your part. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

3-4kw daily will be plenty. Any more power for any long period of time and you're going to risk burning up the coil.
But as for the enclosure, I pretty much agree with everyone else. 1.8-2 cubes, one 6" aeroport for daily, though I would tune a bit lower if you are intending to play music.

Now an SPL box is going to take a lot more testing and tweaking on your part. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ill agree with this.

3-4k will get it moving just fine.

if you want to throw it in a fartbox for comps 10k on burps wont be any problem at all

anyone kind enough to check the displacement math?

for 1 6' aero tuned at 40Hz i need the pipe 19.42inches. that rounded is 19 1/2 so that should be .319 cubes?

anyone kind enough to check the displacement math?
for 1 6' aero tuned at 40Hz i need the pipe 19.42inches. that rounded is 19 1/2 so that should be .319 cubes?
how did you find that displacement? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

tommy beat me too it...

unfortunatly the closest place to me that has 1inch MDF is in Schiller park, about an hour and 10 from me...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.