99-06 Silverado/Sierra extended cab measurements, anyone got them laying around?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hunter0811
10+ year member

VA
Preparing to start a new project for the winter months. The truck is an 01 Silverado extended cab. I currently have a false floor bolted down with a pair of 15's bolted down to that. Planning to build an underseat enclosure soon for four M3 8's, but don't have the woofers yet and consequently don't want to rip everything apart (I'd like to build the new enclosure before removing the 15's). Really just looking for tranny hump dimensions. I'll be doing a 2 inch seat lift to milk airspace anyway, but I can't measure the trans hump difference between front and rear right now. Thanks

Difficult finding time during the day, I'll probably be building this box in my shed over nights lol. I just wondered if someone had old box plans drawn up.

I have a '99 with an under bench box that I built. I'll go measure for ya. You need the rear height of the hump?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Preparing to start a new project for the winter months. The truck is an 01 Silverado extended cab. I currently have a false floor bolted down with a pair of 15's bolted down to that. Planning to build an underseat enclosure soon for four M3 8's, but don't have the woofers yet and consequently don't want to rip everything apart (I'd like to build the new enclosure before removing the 15's). Really just looking for tranny hump dimensions. I'll be doing a 2 inch seat lift to milk airspace anyway, but I can't measure the trans hump difference between front and rear right now. Thanks
I'll get you those right now. 3.25 front height 4.5 rear height 16.5 width throughout.

Rear hump height, width, and if possible angle. Doing everything possible to gain airspace without glass. Any data would be much appreciated

It'll take a month or two, but I promise pics and numbers (hard to find with these boxes) if I can get some support.

Rear hump height, width, and if possible angle. Doing everything possible to gain airspace without glass. Any data would be much appreciated
Height is 4.5 width is 16.5. I'll check the angle tomorrow. I just ran mine level across the hump.

Would be awesome if you could keep us updated and post the end results, Hunter0811! I have always wanted to raise the seats and build a box but never got around to it. I currently own a 00' Silverado extended cab and have a custom box with 2 12's on the seat lol. Good luck!

Would be awesome if you could keep us updated and post the end results, Hunter0811! I have always wanted to raise the seats and build a box but never got around to it. I currently own a 00' Silverado extended cab and have a custom box with 2 12's on the seat lol. Good luck!
I have pics of a few I've built with the bench lift. Pm me.

I'll post pics as updates occur. Right now my only pics are current without a rear seat. Thanks CSCStang! Much appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.