98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

Thats cool but you seem to have alot of time to make videos opening your packages lol but i understand you got to make money. Atleast you know now how to not get ripped off and who to trust //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Looks like these 6 alts are going to be sick wit it
thanks man,lets see if i can blow some **** up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

How do you even know if your getting better with your system just adding things to it? Have you maxed it at its full potential before you blew the 1 amp? Or you just adding more stuff like 8 amps and 6 alts or whatever so maybe it want happen again? Just seems like alot of money has been wasted on this build to me.

How do you even know if your getting better with your system just adding things to it? Have you maxed it at its full potential before you blew the 1 amp? Or you just adding more stuff like 8 amps and 6 alts or whatever so maybe it want happen again? Just seems like alot of money has been wasted on this build to me.
im gonna have to x2 this one

it seems effeciency has gone out the window with this build.

but its kinda rad nonetheless

lol does it ever stop ? how much more can you do to it ? any other plans ? seems like ur bout at the end for audio
lol it will stop...sometime,not sure when.wall oneday im sute..or something to that extent..16 12s or something..more coils so i have more headroom

to be truthful,i dont know,i just wana swing a big alternator dick thats all lol no i didnt max it before i did this .and yes i have wasted some chedda lol

im gonna have to x2 this one
it seems effeciency has gone out the window with this build.

but its kinda rad nonetheless
whats that e word you just said?lol

thanks for the kinda rad,maybe one day ill just get the rad word from ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

to be truthful,i dont know,i just wana swing a big alternator dick thats all lol no i didnt max it before i did this .and yes i have wasted some chedda lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
you havent waisted any money on the build...... you just hired the wrong people for the job.... cough' cough

look what I just coughed up LOL

DSC03983.jpg

I got mad respect for you addmitting that your system was wrong and gettin the right people on the job......... not just the right people.... the best people

let the haters hate.... they just wish they had the chedda to it like the big dogs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ladysman.gif.b3d08666a805020911dd758f82cd9ab0.gif LOL (i wish I did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif)

you havent waisted any money on the build...... you just hired the wrong people for the job.... cough' cough
look what I just coughed up LOL

DSC03983.jpg

I got mad respect for you addmitting that your system was wrong and gettin the right people on the job......... not just the right people.... the best people

let the haters hate.... they just wish they had the chedda to it like the big dogs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ladysman.gif.b3d08666a805020911dd758f82cd9ab0.gif LOL (i wish I did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif)
wtf is that picture from?

I just found this thread yesterday. I've read ALL 78 pages. I've been around for a little while and I don't understand for the life of me why ppl are dog'n the fact he paid someone to put his system together?

His build was more involved than stickin a sub in a sealed inclosure to get the dbzzzzz :/

Example:

I am able to do some real basic mechanical work on my car. I can determine what's wrong with my car (to a certain extent) if it fails to start, but I'm no expert. I'm not a mechanic. I'll call AAA, and take it to someone who CAN fix it.

How is this different?

My little setup I paid for. 6th order b/p hitting 140+ on tl. I have the knowledge but I lack the skill, and experience to even attempt to have this self installed.

Now there are those who have no choice, and HAVE to do it themselves, and that's fine. But why begrudge someone who paid to have it completed? I hope your intellectually consistent, and the next time your car craps out on you fix it yourself. Don't take it to a mechanic.

Johnathan your setup is awesome, keep it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wtf is that picture from?
one of the many reasons that the rebuild was done and the company who did the install to begin with is no longer with us LOL

have been a fan of JP's since the start, over at SMD

I would rather see some one put the money up and get there system right, then to install it them selfs and **** it all up and not take advice from others

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.