98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

wait so because team members get a special price if something goes wrong you dont warranty equipment even if used at rated ohm load..That doesnt seem right to me..
if you run a amp a certain way for 6 months say .45 ohms then switch it to two ohm and is breaks. Most likely the damage or stress on the component has already been started.

Like i said in the post i took care of him, but i dont have one guy on the team that bought a amp from me to run it at 1 ohm. My guys bring them as low as they can to squeeze as much out to set records and win championships.

Yeah that's understandable however he had a shop you authorized and backed for your product at the time install it therefore you should be backing it 100% glad you took carr of it though..and glad they aren't doing this anymore makes us hard working people look bad...

he gets team cost so there is no warranty for team stuff but i worked it out with him another way were he isnt out anything.
Wouldnt that kinda even the prices out though? You get a cheaper start up cost, but if something blows then you have to pay to get it fixed instead of warrenty?

Yeah that's understandable however he had a shop you authorized and backed for your product at the time install it therefore you should be backing it 100% glad you took carr of it though..and glad they aren't doing this anymore makes us hard working people look bad...
that sh*t was a joke with that shop. He could have took his truck to a local high school for a shop class and ended up better off.

I dont want to put it all out on here but i had it out with certain people over his truck and lost an account that brought me a few grand a month because i knew it wasnt right what they did.

i have to agree with steve on the competitor amps. i myself am a competitor in usaci an all my team mates that run rd amps don't run those amps at 1 ohm. i have a few team mates that run them at .3, .5, .45, i mean his amps are pushed to the limit an i don't know too many amps that can hang with the rd amps.

call me an ass kisser or whatever but steve's product is a 10 hands down but as we all know the customer service does need some work an i think steve knows this cause i think he stays on these forums a good bit.

steve i love ya got mad respect for ya but get that customer service thing fixed man an your company will over do kicker..................yea i said it kicker. because before rd audio an steve can vouch for me on this, kicker held most of the world records in usaci now if you go check it out rd is making a come up.

Wouldnt that kinda even the prices out though? You get a cheaper start up cost, but if something blows then you have to pay to get it fixed instead of warrenty?

not really, they are given exceptional cost and given flat rate on repair.

We only have about 18 guys on team revolution and have never had a complaint or issue

just curious JP how does the 2 D9's compare to the 4 of them when we were with you riding around?

Dont forget to mail me my Sd card either... need it for the Thanksgiving trip to NC.

What was the songs in the vid? I like the last one, has a nice melody to it.
on which video?and probably a bass cd song

Nice vid JP....
Thanks man

just curious JP how does the 2 D9's compare to the 4 of them when we were with you riding around?
Dont forget to mail me my Sd card either... need it for the Thanksgiving trip to NC.
yeah sorry about that,ill put it in the mail in the morning.And its definatly not as loud,but suprisingly it still hammers! and i can play song after song after song after song and the woofers just laugh.I cant believe how loud it is just off 2 d9s,im very impressed.

please dont forget to put my apartment number on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It would be lost in the mail forever our mailmen here are half a bean short of a casserole if ya know what i mean. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I'm glad that its still loud only on the 2 D9's, it was unbearable at times with all 4 that's for sure. I like to think that i can stand that loud of music a whole lot but man it was definitely pushing me to my limits as far as not plugging my ears a good bit of the time we were riding around bumping it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.