98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

well mr price looks like your well on your way to a good start man, i hope everything goes as tended too. i must say though man you have a lot of work to do in a short time as do i myself bro. i am looking forward to seeing this install done before finals.

its kinda messed up how javon would call you an say some **** like that, cause i have met the guy an know of him. the way i see it is if you done a shitty job admit it an pay me my money or just stfu about it. thats prolly why their business shut down doing shistay things will not prosper so that is why they failed.

good luck with you build an i hope you get it right this time.

well mr price looks like your well on your way to a good start man, i hope everything goes as tended too. i must say though man you have a lot of work to do in a short time as do i myself bro. i am looking forward to seeing this install done before finals. its kinda messed up how javon would call you an say some **** like that, cause i have met the guy an know of him. the way i see it is if you done a shitty job admit it an pay me my money or just stfu about it. thats prolly why their business shut down doing shistay things will not prosper so that is why they failed.

good luck with you build an i hope you get it right this time.
I hope so too man,and we will be done before finals if my stuff comes in tomorow like it should.And true that about buisness,see you at finals!

That absolutely ***** about that hack job man. Glad to hear things will be redone the right way. Lucky your ride didn't burn down, looking at all the work just to get back to square one though it might have been easier to start with a new ride.

to be honest ive never seen ppl solder ring terminals till a couple days ago. ive always crimped em. whats the reason for this? ive seen steve do it too.

to be honest ive never seen ppl solder ring terminals till a couple days ago. ive always crimped em. whats the reason for this? ive seen steve do it too.
100% connection and weather proof if heat shrink is used too...

mlstrass showed me a good way to crimp the terminals, it involves an anvil, a hammer and then after that you take a punch pin to it. Shouldnt come loose ever.

Also doesnt solder add resistance or something?

I soldered a few and I needed a propane torch to do it. lol

Solder reduces the resistance bro.

I have been doing it ever since I have been into audio but Steve is the only other person I seen doing it recently.

Kevin

I have 196in @ 14.5cubes, so I would have to agree...
Do you have 18 inch superheavyweights and gobs of power also?

need atleast 300-320
So you know more than steve at rd about his own product,maybe you should go tell him how to spec out his moofas *FYI*

That absolutely ***** about that hack job man. Glad to hear things will be redone the right way. Lucky your ride didn't burn down, looking at all the work just to get back to square one though it might have been easier to start with a new ride.
definatly lucky!

Yeah but the bad thing is it was one of Steve's approved dealers, was it not:rolleyes:
Yes it WAS

THE GUy down a couple of post answered it correctly

the big 3 looks a lot better now with that 0 awg wire great job
Thanks mang

100% connection and weather proof if heat shrink is used too...
this is why

mlstrass showed me a good way to crimp the terminals, it involves an anvil, a hammer and then after that you take a punch pin to it. Shouldnt come loose ever.
Also doesnt solder add resistance or something?

I soldered a few and I needed a propane torch to do it. lol
Nope sure doesnt,and yes you defn need a torch for it for best soldering

Solder reduces the resistance bro.
I have been doing it ever since I have been into audio but Steve is the only other person I seen doing it recently.

Kevin
Trooth!

DSC03990.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

DSC03988.jpg

DSC03987.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03984.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

DSC03982.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.