97 grand jeep charokee laredo mid bass speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

purehavic

hello all i want to put some mid bass speakers in my jeep (4 door speakers ) i dont want to put subbs in cause i need the space in the back plus it is open for all to see dont want to worry bout some one taking them

i am going to put an amp to speakers not sure what i am going to use as an amp i am goin to buy the speakers first so i know what i need

i am going for bass and clearity more bass though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif lol i know i cant get the same bass from subb but i want to get some thing close

thx for your time if you can help me i could really us the help and if you cant thx anyway n god bless

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.