9515rob Winter Rebuild

thanks bud its been slow since i have been broke since i was laid off for a little but finally getting everything back together and about to start buying everything i need

the dam wire is going to be the most expecive part that im going to be doing and thats about a good 300 after i get what i need

got my wire ran and all my ring terminals on

Thank you Vertex audio for supplying me with my 2 new rolls of SHOK INDUSTRIES

jjj.jpg

Alright time to get started. I had to make some room to run some wire and a little bit of cutting was needed

DSCN0081.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

The hole is done...I cant believe i cut that big of a hole in my car

hole.jpg

Had to fabricate my own gasket. I used a piece or 0ga and sliced it down the middle and took the wire out and it worked great

DSCN0088.jpg

It looks like a ****** hahaha

DSCN0098.jpg

I see all these nice wire racks people have but check out mine. Made out of a battery charger, golf club, roller thinger, and some clamps

DSCN0093.jpg

Got the wire ran aint that just sexy

sd.jpg

Shok Industries Wire is great to work with very flexible 10/10 overall

asd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to add this pic.

This is what under the hood looks like when you got 6 runs of 0ga going thru it

wire.jpg

Dam doesnt that just look sexy

batts.jpg

the k2e is suppose to be 40% more efficent than the k2d. The k2e is also longer and has more mosfets in it and i think bigger caps if i remember right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.