9515rob Wall Rebuild

Thanks to Herter and kyle i got my box painted and 3 of my 4 baffles put on. The stang will be ready for the DTF show. She might not look to pretty for it but she will be there putting up some numbers

I know the sanding aint the best in the world but i ran out of time to make it look nice.

This fall or winter when comp season is over, i plan on doing some work on the port to make her look a little better

This was the box of many angles. There seriously was not a straight edge on the at whole baffle everything is at some type of angle

24 holes down 8 more to go

2011-08-07192550.jpg

3 of the 4 layers

DSCN0468-1.jpg

Yeah i know it doesnt look that great yet so done even say anything about it

DSCN0467.jpg

If this aint loud im gonna be so pissed

DSCN0469.jpg

The best part is i should be able to lean my seat back all the way against the wall since the subs wont hit the seat this time

DSCN0470.jpg

Did a 53 outlaw. 50.9 sealed and a 64 in the port

That is without the box sealed off from the back.

Its time to rebuild im tired of blowing these cheap *** 10s apart. I just replaced 2 the other week and i think i have separated the cone from the coil already.

I think i might just try to fit 4 15s in there. It seems everyone is doing 3 18s or 3 15s so im going to do something different again and do 4 15s or 6 12s

It sounds like too much power or you are having unloading issues if you are destroying subs left and right. It looks good so far though, just needs some cosmetic things. I would love to do a wall in my car but I have a sedan and walls in sedans look silly, IMO

It sounds like too much power or you are having unloading issues if you are destroying subs left and right. It looks good so far though, just needs some cosmetic things. I would love to do a wall in my car but I have a sedan and walls in sedans look silly, IMO
Yeah i think i got some loading issues because its been the same 2 subs for the most part. I got way to much power to but i dont think that is what is making the coil separate from the cone. I am ripping the surrounds on the subs to but i know thats from to much power. I am just burnt out on the 8 10 thing after all this ****. Thats why i never got around to making it look good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.