95 Up Audi Kick panels..

Participant count
  • Participant list

iwearpro
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I for the life of me cant find a pre-made set of component mount kick panels.. I found one company over seas but have been trying to reach them with no returned messages in months.. Anyone know if anyone makes them?

let me know

good luck finding them. i think that the main reason why you can't find them is that there is a large area of fusing behind the driver side kick area, so most people have to manipulate the space in order for the enclosure to fit well.

passengerkick.jpg

driverkick.jpg

good luck finding them. i think that the main reason why you can't find them is that there is a large area of fusing behind the driver side kick area, so most people have to manipulate the space in order for the enclosure to fit well.
passengerkick.jpg

driverkick.jpg

Ok thanks,did you make your own?

Ok thanks,did you make your own?
**********************^^^^^^^^^^***********************

Hello/

IMOHO...I believe they're hand made/;).They*do* look nice.Maybe he could help you or give you the shops number who made them,to hook you up/:D.

Good Luck w/your KickPannels,and hope he can help you.Take Care.

Regards/

Raymond

i did not make them. Acoustic Images in Mooresville NC made them. If you want a set of kick panels that look factory, it would be in your best interest to have an experienced installer make them for you. as i stated before, the driver side kick area has a ton of wires everywhere and they will have to be relocated. Good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.