95 Accord, Team Ascendant Audio 18

Like you said it probaly was the rca adptr. Is it all good now?

Did you blow fuses on the Crescendo b/c of the short?
Yeah, I just have some engine noise comeing through my tweets that I have to get rid off now and no the crescendo didn't blow a fuse, it just would go into protect.

Yeah, I just have some engine noise comeing through my tweets that I have to get rid off now and no the crescendo didn't blow a fuse, it just would go into protect.
Great, well except for the whine, good luck.

Any vids of that sub taking those Skar's?

Great, well except for the whine, good luck.Any vids of that sub taking those Skar's?
No, but I'll get one soon.

i love your build. i am looking for a trunk car and am doing a setup very similar, but different equipment. your build is in my top five favorite.
Thanks

ycd7.jpg

kmv6.jpg

i love your build. i am looking for a trunk car and am doing a setup very similar, but different equipment. your build is in my top five favorite.
Seems you have a similar car that we have?

You might want to check out my build. Not even half as clean as his, mine was just a "little bump in the trunk" thing, not a full on project like this one, but its still something you can reference...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/564203-epicmangos-94-accord-aspm-1500-obsidian-audio-15-d4-build-log.html

Yeah I thought about it, but I mostly ride with it down unless I have people in the car, and when the seat is up im scared to play it loud because the cone might hit the back of the seat.

Yeah I flash the cyanogenmod android gingerbread rom and its just a regular tablet now. I wanted a double din but the nice ones cost to much & also I wanted a ipad but they cost to much too and require more work.
what type of work did you do to get the tablet look flush im thinking of doing this old samsug tablets are around 90 bucks now

what type of work did you do to get the tablet look flush im thinking of doing this old samsug tablets are around 90 bucks now
Which one?

The 7 inch I just trim some of the plastic back on the stock radio bezel, and screwed a metal strap across the back to hold it in.

The 9" I made a mdf wood copy of my radio bezel and epoxied it in to my dash then used body to filler to mold it in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.