93 cutlass supreme

Participant count
  • Participant list

woodels420
10+ year member

the man
so this was my first install since i finaly moved on from garbage noname brand junk.heres the subwoofer tripple stack motor. I will conservatively rate it at 2000rms. Tripple stiff spiders. Dual 1.4 flatwound aluminum shocker sig coils. Direct leads for more powa.heres the amp Concept CC-D2400 .5ohm Stable the specs r

1 x 600W @ 4 ohms

1 x 1150W @ 2 ohms

1 x 2400W @ 1 ohm

1 x 2700W @ .5 ohms

this was also my first time building my own box so dont rip on me 2 bad!it sounds amazing besides for the fact that i need to sound proof the trunk n doors.i will have all the pics up tomarow when it is daylight.it took me about 2hrs or so to run everything,i know i still have a lot more upgrades to do with the electrical.like the yellow top n a battery in the trunk.all in all i think i have came a far way from my lanzar subs and spl amps.

amp:$260

subwoofer:$200

box:60 with jigsaw

1/0ampkit:$60

h/u:free

all together i dont think it is a bad system at all definatly loud!!!

it is night out n i have to take pics in the morning.i was a lil out of it when i did it so i forgot to take pics but i will take them tomarow.

so the subwoofer started to smoke today and i didnt even have it over powerd.this is ****ed up i pay $200 for subwoofer that blew with in 48hrs.

so the subwoofer started to smoke today and i didnt even have it over powerd.this is ****ed up i pay $200 for subwoofer that blew with in 48hrs.
So it stopped playing all together after it was smoking?? IT is possible for a sub to smoke but still work just fine....I've witnessed it! BTW....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

pics will b up tomarow after i get out of work.going to take forever to get the box out to take the sub out n take pics.yes it quit playing all together after it was smoking it was smoking pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

woodels420

10+ year member
the man
woodels420
cullman,al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date