** 900RR + aluminum = Tricycle **

PICS anyone??

11t2w4l.jpg

11t2xk4.jpg

11t27x1.jpg

11t255h.jpg

11t24ad.jpg

10015570xk.jpg

The first 2 are the robot arms that are going to load parts in and out of an 8000ton hydroformer (that thing will make you as flat as the die if it drops. Then the 9' long table saw (it reads 4' 4" on each side, + the rest of the table ~9') and then the trike. like i said it has just been restarted, we were waiting on materials and now that everything is in we are suposed to get a quote on how much the tube bending will cost for the roll cage.

more pics as the project comes along.

lol oh yeh, the golf cart is how we get around the facility / complex

dude that thing is gonna be so heavy with .125 steel. a t-rex will own you.

but cool project nonetheless
lol.... we are gonna do it with steel first to make sure it works... and really we could jsut buy aluminum and replace the steel if it was that necessary, but weight > $$$$ at this point lol.

the 900rr was actually wrecked and my buddy looked at it and was like "imma make that thing a trike".

dude that thing is gonna be so heavy with .125 steel. a t-rex will own you.

WERD.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Got any drawings for the front section? I would like to take a look at it. Have you FEA'd it?

Got any drawings for the front section? I would like to take a look at it.
funny actually we arent quite sure what its gonna look like lol. well here.... paint FTMFL?

ftl6yv.jpg

rough (ehhh real rough) front view. that is basically standing in front looking to the back... er somethin along those lines....

Have you FEA'd it?
ehh... since i have no idea what you are talking about, probably not...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.