860mp face wont close

Participant count
  • Participant list

califrog310
10+ year member

SoCal
Just wondering if any1 has experienced this and if so what did you do to fix it? If any1 knows of a repair shop in the L.A. area or Orange County area let me know. Heres a pic of what Im talking about the face no longer closes so I am not able to play cds anymore or to remove the face.

1120081231.jpg

lol try tapping on it a few times, i know it sounds crazy but sometimes it works. also try repeditvly pushing the close button or put in a cd.

think there should be a tiny lil reset button on the face of that unit, try press and hold it in, until you hear a whine noise, then jus set all your filter and everything again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...
Look at the JVC brand. I have an older unit with a removable face plate. Model KW-AV61BT. Contact Crutchfield.com support for some current...
Id play some of your favorite music.. play with the enclosure. Ive enjoyed subs up port up in a small suv(CRV). Subs rear port rear do nice as...
Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...
You could run that sub on a 4 channel amp and have 2 channels left for amping front speakers. I just put a small system in my brothers car with a...

About this thread

califrog310

10+ year member
califrog310
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from