85% off!

Participant count
  • Participant list

supereikenator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
But is it worth it? I know this thread has been done before, but I haven't found any solid answers. DIYMA is having an 85% sale with the code "timetomove" so I've been pondering the Funkin Audio SX's because it would be around $100 for a pair of 600rms 12 's shipped. Are they any good though? Is it actually worth it or should I just get a Fi SSD or GCON, something like that, and deal with the extra cost?

But is it worth it? I know this thread has been done before, but I haven't found any solid answers. DIYMA is having an 85% sale with the code "timetomove" so I've been pondering the Funkin Audio SX's because it would be around $100 for a pair of 600rms 12 's shipped. Are they any good though? Is it actually worth it or should I just get a Fi SSD or GCON, something like that, and deal with the extra cost?
There isn't very many reviews out on those subs. The ones I could find didn't have anything spectacular to say. There is a reason these are discounted so low . They weren't able to move any at higher prices so they have to drop em way down just to unload them and they still aren't selling all that well. If these were worth a **** you would have people raving about them all over the forums especially at this rock bottom price. I think in the long run a higher quality sub is a better investment

oooolllld funkin audio was nice, this was his " budget " budget line.. lol and I say some of those have rust etc.. I think I read that before in a few reviews when they arrived.

i'd do either a gcon, some of the soundcubed 10s or 12s just for price.. or even lanzar max subs in that price range though..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.