84 CAPRICE 30" Rims.... fiberglass everywhere.. paint/interior motor

What kind of work did it take to swap the G-body seats in? Pretty much bolt in i assume? Ive been thinking of some bucket seats if i can find them blue leather, especially late model B-body power seats if i can find them.

What kind of work did it take to swap the G-body seats in? Pretty much bolt in i assume? Ive been thinking of some bucket seats if i can find them blue leather, especially late model B-body power seats if i can find them.
i just swapped the brackets on the seats... however they are narrower now so you will have to drill out holes for one side of the seat brackets and run bolts thru the floor/tacweld in bolts

Roadmasters have the power seat controls on the sides of the seats and Caprices/Impalas have them on he door panel. That's something to keep in mind of you want power seats from a late model B body.

UH OHHHHH CAN YOU SAY MOTOR????

this is that GROWN MAN ****!!!!

2011-11-19221315.jpg

2011-11-19221331.jpg

**** bro all that **** sicck as **** cuz. Gotdamn that's ******. Nice job man, nice paint too. No orange peel and real high gloss.
paint? i havent painted it yet? lol you mite be referring to some of my pix of work i did??? but na no orange peel on my chevy either that **** gonna be wetsanded to straight GLASS!!!!!!

but thanks.... told everyone im building the hardest box chevy in the midwest and im not backing down on that!!!

uppp to the top..... aint really did **** lately.... bout to yank the motor and trans out.... gotta get the trans built up to handle the power of the motor

i did buy some new stuff however

got me a 96 impala ss steering column (no column shifter,,, floor shifter conversion)

got me a floor shifter for a 4 speed from a 442 cutlass with all the brackets and necessary parts to do the full swap.

got a few trim pieces from a doner car - b pillar chrome trim (came on newer broughams)

also got some quarter panel pieces cut off a car so i can weld them on so the car wont be cut anymore (previous owner cut the quarter panel to fit 26s on big tires)

i dont like CUTTT i like NO CUT NO RUB!!!

and looks like ima be ridin the 30s since people to broke to afford them!!!! lol

Great work bro. I have seen you car before at World of Wheels and at Dub. I have the 2-toned blue and silver Charger. I'm looking to switch it up a bit on the paint, and do some fiberglass on the interior. Your Chevy is looks like it's going to be one of the sickest in the Chi!! I will be at World of Wheels next month, if your there holla at me, we can figure some things out.

Great work bro. I have seen you car before at World of Wheels and at Dub. I have the 2-toned blue and silver Charger. I'm looking to switch it up a bit on the paint, and do some fiberglass on the interior. Your Chevy is looks like it's going to be one of the sickest in the Chi!! I will be at World of Wheels next month, if your there holla at me, we can figure some things out.
thanks man. ya i rode it basically stock last year... this year it wont be out til its 100% complete... hoping by june it will be ready. im riding with xplizit cc now so gotta go hard or go home!!!

hit me up we can figure some stuff out if you want 708 937 3120

What kind of motor is that? 396 or 454 BBC i assume? Im running a 468" BBO, mildly modded, prolly around 500hp/600tq at the crank in my catalina, and can run all over any camaro or stang or anything else i want to, but im not pulling as much weight as that especially with the wheels. What rear gear you running with them and what trans? Gonna take a high *** gear to get those 30s spinning like stock size wheels, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MyTrunkSlamz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MyTrunkSlamz
SOUTH SIDE CHI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date