800$ + POS Beretta

Benny212
10+ year member

I'm helping a friend choose some stuff for a system in his car. He has 800 dollars to work with and he needs

head unit

front stage

amp

subs

money left for MDF so I can build him a box

maybe some deadener if there is money left

some possiblilities I was looking for subs are

RE 8s (2 or 4 ported box)

2 Kicker comp VRs

Single kicker L7

for the head unit he really likes my alpine 9827 so something like that would be nice, but something cheaper would probably be more suitable

I'm curious to see what the caraudio.com crew can come up with

The biggest box youll be able to slide in from the trunk is (external) 32"L - 20.75"D - 13"H unless you are sliding in with folding seats, and if thats the case, I dont know, it will be easy to measure your dimentions. Front Stage with kick panels give you a stock 4x6 fitting but with modification you could probably fit 5.25s or just buy an adapter and put 4s up front. They make a few 4 inch components and thats what I did for mine. For head units you have slim to none room to work with once the deck is in. If you have grizzley hands, be prepared to have them cut up from trying to fit the wiring behind a VERY small slit next to a seperation wall. amp and sub(s) is pretty much his choice.

The biggest box youll be able to slide in from the trunk is (external) 32"L - 20.75"D - 13"H unless you are sliding in with folding seats, and if thats the case, I dont know, it will be easy to measure your dimentions. Front Stage with kick panels give you a stock 4x6 fitting but with modification you could probably fit 5.25s or just buy an adapter and put 4s up front. They make a few 4 inch components and thats what I did for mine. For head units you have slim to none room to work with once the deck is in. If you have grizzley hands, be prepared to have them cut up from trying to fit the wiring behind a VERY small slit next to a seperation wall. amp and sub(s) is pretty much his choice.
thanks a lot, that sounds like good advice, I'll start looking around for some 4's/5.25's.

I'm also gonna shop around a price check various options on amp/sub combos and see what I can find.

I would highly suggest sound deadning. The whole back end of a beretta is plastic and it rattles a lot. I had my whole trunk done and when id be in the lanes, id have 2 guys on my trunk, and it was still bad.

mattj, how is that mach 460 stuff in the mustang? I'm probly getting an 05 when they come out, if the 460 stuff is really good, I might just keep it, but if it sux I'm gonna get the cheap radio option and rip it all out, and put all my aftermarket stuff in there.

I'm getting a gt.....

mach 460 is one of the best stock audio setups you can get untill you start getting into the high end vehicles. Ford also has a mach 1000. Mach 460 is also very easy to work around when upgrading.

Guess im not 'known' enough around here:bored:
Yeah, berettas, there such POS's...heh

PM me, Ive got a ~6.5 cubic foot box in my trunk of my 'POS' beretta.
I'm not saying all berettas **** ass, just this one that my friend owns. I'm sure a nice beretta does exist though

my next door neighbor had one that looked and ran pretty good until some old woman talking on a cell phone hit him but he has now done the body work and just needs to get it repainted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Benny212

10+ year member
Benny212
Loveland Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from