Not open for further replies.

Nitefury360
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lacey wa
Item(s) for Sale: stinger ofc 8 awg gray power wire

Item(s) Description/Condition: brand new from the roll

Price: 50 cents a foot

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: 5$ shipping for up to 15 ftView attachment 26535201View attachment 26535202

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thanks for the quick rep and it was great chatting w/ you. Good luck w/ what we discussed. It rare but sometimes I stumble across odd and ends...
Run 4g for power (or 1/0 if you can). There is no downside to bigger wire, and you won't have to replace it if (when) you go bigger. Speaker wire...
It should work well enough for you to get solid connections. That’s about the same price I paid for this one, and I‘d bet all the cheaper...
I sure did. Nostalgia is what brought me to this website, wondering if it still existed. I can still name some of the people and describe some of...

About this thread

Nitefury360

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Nitefury360
Lacey wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date