79 F100 Restoration...

Because Mexicans drive cars worth taking pictures of...correct? Or have air ride, custom front suspension/rear suspension/interior/paint and all correct? Since when is a minitruck (reguardless of it being fullsize of not) this clean, mexican? I guess not being into bagged rides makes you ignorant as hell when it comes to them.
Well not having knowledge of $hitcans like that one is a badge of honor my friend.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

He built that truck to drive. Made the trip to Cali and back, and drives it a LOT. See it at all the shows I go to, and always tons of coverage on it.
Lemme guess which part of Cali...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

The colors are perfect for that truck, and the look he was going for.
I have no doubt.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

first, whether the rebel flag is negative or positive, doesnt matter. its gay period. it screams racism in todays world no matter how hard you try to back your opinion on why you fly it. you know this as well. your the type of people i hate in my town. your ugly ass lifted 4wd trucks that have no potential. sorry, that have potential but will never be finished to show that potential. you want quality? start over. cut the whole floor out, find one in a junk yard cut it out and redo it with a solid floor, looks like the whole floor could use it.
im building a 72 f100 that will (thankfully) be the exact opposite of yours. you say you built a temp box, but ply wood is all of half what you should of used........money so tight you can't spend 20 bucks on the right ****?

this on the other hand, is what an f100 SHOULD look like.

1276066143_l.jpg
its all opinion. i hate the type of people that drive lowered trucks. i think they are ugly and pointless. why not just drive a car? that thing wouldn't go half the places i drive everyday. i guess people here buy trucks to use them, not just make them look pretty (in their minds).

also, he is using osb, not plywood or particle board. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

another also, he said he had this wood lying around. he didnt buy anything yet.
yup. Thanks for paying attention. Unlike most the others lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I took my bed off to clean up that part of the frame and paint it. Next the rest of the frame is getting painted. Going to get my flowmaster 40s and weld them on then put the bed back on.

MVC-001F-8.jpg

MVC-002F-7.jpg

MVC-004F-10.jpg

MVC-003F-7.jpg

I am not into trucks being raised, but you are doing your thing and can respect that. You spend a **** ton of time on those old rides. More than me from back in the day, which is hard to do. So congrads!

Man, there are some real ******** on this site. I see saywhat is staying true to his nature.

nice truck, clean for the year. nice TSLs. i think the front bumpers gotta go. I love those trucks just too bad the suspension has no flex to it (depending your offroad style).

idk about ditching the front bumper lol i kinda like it. And it has a spot cut out for the winch im going to buy along with the fog lights attached to it. Thanks for the inputs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pitbull12887

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
pitbull12887
waxhaw, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date