79 F100 Restoration...

fantasy0001.jpg

first, whether the rebel flag is negative or positive, doesnt matter. its gay period. it screams racism in todays world no matter how hard you try to back your opinion on why you fly it. you know this as well. your the type of people i hate in my town. your ugly ass lifted 4wd trucks that have no potential. sorry, that have potential but will never be finished to show that potential. you want quality? start over. cut the whole floor out, find one in a junk yard cut it out and redo it with a solid floor, looks like the whole floor could use it.

im building a 72 f100 that will (thankfully) be the exact opposite of yours. you say you built a temp box, but ply wood is all of half what you should of used........money so tight you can't spend 20 bucks on the right ****?

this on the other hand, is what an f100 SHOULD look like.

1276066143_l.jpg

first, whether the rebel flag is negative or positive, doesnt matter. its gay period. it screams racism in todays world no matter how hard you try to back your opinion on why you fly it. you know this as well. your the type of people i hate in my town. your ugly ass lifted 4wd trucks that have no potential. sorry, that have potential but will never be finished to show that potential. you want quality? start over. cut the whole floor out, find one in a junk yard cut it out and redo it with a solid floor, looks like the whole floor could use it.
im building a 72 f100 that will (thankfully) be the exact opposite of yours. you say you built a temp box, but ply wood is all of half what you should of used........money so tight you can't spend 20 bucks on the right ****?

1276066143_l.jpg
them rims make that the ugliest dam truck i have ever seen lol. Besides that it looks pretty good. That paintjob stands out to. You need a better color for lowering it.

dont be ignorant, the civil war is part of every single person in this countries heritage. Whether you like it or not.
Also, the Civil War was more about individual states rights vs strong centralized government then slavery, although thats not what everyone talks about. While it would have made the US a weaker country, i truely believe that the people would be better off at this point, but thats all speculation.
Not really.

Edit: A lot of people immigrated into the us after the civil war was over and done with. Between 1900-1910 about 9 million people immigrated. So just think, they had kids, who had kids, who had kids by now. So thats tens of millions of us citizens who's ancestors weren't even in this country when that took place, so it's not part of their heritage. The civil war did however play a big part in the shaping of this country.

them rims make that the ugliest dam truck i have ever seen lol. Besides that it looks pretty good. That paintjob stands out to. You need a better color for lowering it.
he wouldnt have been featured in 3 different magazines if it was "the ugliest **** truck you have ever seen". its probably THE cleanest f100 built, of those years anyways. I have yet to see one compare. bagged/resto/lifted. yours wont either.

he wouldnt have been featured in 3 different magazines if it was "the ugliest **** truck you have ever seen".
Any of those mags published NORTH of the border?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

its probably THE cleanest f100 built, of those years anyways. I have yet to see one compare. bagged/resto/lifted. yours wont either.
I don't think his interests involve picking lettuce while cruising, so I'm not sure he cares. Just a guess.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Any of those mags published NORTH of the border?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I don't think his interests involve picking lettuce while cruising, so I'm not sure he cares. Just a guess.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
Because Mexicans drive cars worth taking pictures of...correct? Or have air ride, custom front suspension/rear suspension/interior/paint and all correct? Since when is a minitruck (reguardless of it being fullsize of not) this clean, mexican? I guess not being into bagged rides makes you ignorant as hell when it comes to them.

He built that truck to drive. Made the trip to Cali and back, and drives it a LOT. See it at all the shows I go to, and always tons of coverage on it.

The colors are perfect for that truck, and the look he was going for.

1276066143_l.jpg
Ugly... A truck shouldnt ever be that low to the ground //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

1276066143_l.jpg
i like that truck

Ugly... A truck shouldnt ever be that low to the ground //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
a truck should be whatever the owner want's. i like em high. but i love em low.

that 79 ford look's like a hot steamy hillbilly mess of a truck... and a waste of time if you ask me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pitbull12887

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
pitbull12887
waxhaw, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date