Item(s) for Sale:

Powerware 75ah AGM Batteries

Item(s) Description/Condition:

12.8-12.9V

75ah

~900CCA

10.5" x 6.75" at the base, 8.75" tall.

Price:

$95 shipped in most cases...$5 more if shipping is particularly high. I think every place is good except for the far northwest and northeast. Cali and Florida should be good. If you have any doubt, give me your zip and I'll confirm if that $95 price covers you.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$95 shipped

Local pickup in Rockwall, TX also available.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: Powerware 75ah AGM Batteries

Item(s) Description/Condition:

12.8-12.9V

75ah

~900CCA

10.5" x 6.75" at the base, 8.75" tall.

Price:

$95 shipped in most cases...$5 more if shipping is particularly high. I think every place is good except for the far northwest and northeast. Cali and Florida should be good. If you have any doubt, give me your zip and I'll confirm if that $95 price covers you.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$95 shipped

Local pickup in Rockwall, TX also available.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
damn.... now i dont have any money lol... i thought you said you were not shipping

i'll let you know...i should be able to meet you close to home when im ready
Yeah shoot me a message on Facebook if you want to talk, could meet you in Longview for $60, $80 in Marshall. Getting a lot of interest in these so hop on it if you're interested. I have 19 for the time being.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.