750w 15" Subwoofer Suggestion

NickPSI
10+ year member

Hey guys, I currently have 2 10" Kicker Comp subwoofers [sealed] wired at 4 ohm stereo to my amp, a PA LT1440. They sound OK, but I think I want to move to 1 15" ported subwoofer. The amp can do 750WRMS mono at 4 ohms brdiged. Any suggestions on what subwoofers to look at? Thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Just thought I'd quickly update this thread as it's been a long while since I promised an update, I finally checked the AC output of the speaker...
Google and Ebay are your friends. Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...

About this thread

NickPSI

10+ year member
NickPSI
North Syracuse NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from