750-1000 RMS @ 4 ohms mono or 2ch. amp

Meliwinks

Hot Mess
Atl.
I've got an alpine SWR-10D4 (got another one in the garage, just no box for both of 'em) which had an OLD American Pro 2000w 2ch. pushing it (don't judge, it was free!)..

Well that's dead, and my car is a lot less obnoxious. looking for anything with a little oompf to replace it. And like I mentioned, what I'm trying to replace was free, so I'm not looking to break the bank, here. $300 or less budget. Help a chick out! ^.^

Pm or reply below. Thanks!

are you planning on running both 10s in the future or do you just want to run 1 only? is it the older model type R or is it the new 1k rms one?

if you plan on running two, it would be easier/cheaper to find an amp that does power at 1 ohm.

My friend has a Rockford 800a2, pushes about 1200@4ohms bridged.. romped two obsidians for awhile.. I don't know what hes looking to get but im sure it couldn't be more than 200 shipped. If your interested ill call him and see what hes looking to get. Solid amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.