70 amp fuse for jbl 1200.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you dont have to permanently mount it for a trial run try it see if it blows.. the amp is only going to pull the full 120 amps at max load which should be well beyond clipping so if you dont push it that hard it may work..Just my thought..Personally I would use a bigger fuse especially if you intend to add more amps in the future.

Mike

I am running a planet audio 1200d to a 15inch type r @ 2 ohms and a p250 to my kicks and a 1 farad cap off of 4 guage with a 60 amp fuse and i havent toasted it yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.