600watt Kenwood amp, what speakers to use???

according to what i found your amp does 850 @ 2ohms and 500 @ 4ohms

http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info.php?products_id=737

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2143

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=5168 another option

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-KICKER-CVR12-D2-12-CAR-SUB-WOOFERS-CVR-COMP-VR-NEW_W0QQitemZ130223821157QQihZ003QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you can find something that is either single 4ohm or dual 2ohm with a rms of around 400-500 that likes a vented box around 1.25 because im guessing thats what yours is most prefabs fall into 1.25-1.5ft^3 per chamber

Also if you could find something single 8ohm or dual 4ohm with an rms of around 200-300 that likes a vented box around 1.25 because im guessing thats what yours is most prefabs fall into 1.25-1.5ft^3 per chamber it would work as well.

you shoudl get one twelve $100and build the box for it for $50. Or just get those kickers, it is going back ina prefab box anyways. Just pay for the extended warranty and then you can turn them "all the way up"

or some sale K series from Ed audio they are 70 a peice on sale now.and shoudl get louder and sound cleaner then those kickers.

to KingWhatever, i must know something if i have a 63 Impala sittin on 3 when i did all the work to it. I kno the SPX are garbage becuz if u knew how to read u woulda seen i said that. I also said im not an audio guy and i came on here for some help. but since the hooked on phonics didnt work for u i cant knock you.

I have this Kenwood amp, and someone who is NOT ignorant said that according to what i found your amp does 850 @ 2ohms and 500 @ 4ohms so if anyone would like to help me instead of knock me feel free to let me know what speakers you would put it a prefab SPX ported 2-12" box, becuz i obviously am not goin to use those speakers. oh and to clear soemthing up, my father bought this box with tha speakers in it from best buy, i didnt waste my money on it, but its tha thought that counts and to my dad, THANKS POP. Thanks to everyone that has and is going to help me. I appreciate it

there is so many ppl on here that have so much knowledge and think they know so much **** that they will knock me for not knowing alot about car audio but i have a simple question and i havent really got anyone tellin me what speakers to buy.

Again according to what i found my amp does 850 @ 2ohms and 500 @ 4ohms and the box is Prefab & Ported, so what 2 12" subs would you recommend?

I want everyone that comes to this thread to put your choice on what you would get with:

a Kenwood amp that does 850 @ 2ohms and 500 @ 4ohms and a box that is Prefab & Ported.

So what 2 12" subs would you recommend at a 150$ or around price for 2???

Please everyone just put whatever sub that comes to mind. Its really appreciated!!!

alright, i'm gonna do it. I got one last request. How should i set tha amp up; bass boost, frequency, sensitivity. Whats the best way to do it. After this i should be set. Ill post pics and i appreciate tha help. Thanks again ppl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.