$60 for 2 Orion XTR 12's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

then00b
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
VA
I have an opportunity to buy 2 Orion XTR 12's for $60+shipping. The owner does not know the voice coil configuration nor the impendance though. Is there anyway I could tell him where each would be listed/shown? Also, I just bought a Type R for my system and it is having a box built but I dont think I can pass up on this offer. How are these subs?

Thank you!

Well if he can give me feedback, it wont be shady. Do you know anything about the subs? I think its safe to say he isnt too knowledgable on car audio since hes selling a Pyle amp with it...

i had an 8 inch orion XTR that i put in a bazooka bass tube, it was pretty much as loud as most single 10's, so i'd say it's a pretty good sub
what do you mean? i highly dout that its as loud as most single 10's

are they just the xtr's or are they like xtr pro's or xtr'3 maybe???

I used to have the older xtr's in a hatchback that did a 149.2 on a older mic back in the day. They slammed hard as hell. I did however go through like 8 of them. I kept blowing them bishes. Thank god for that warranty they had.

He said the following in a PM to me:

"http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/subwoofers/Orion/PRD_50411_1808crx.aspx

There're Orion XTR 12, thats about all i can gather by looking at the back of them."

what do you mean? i highly dout that its as loud as most single 10's are they just the xtr's or are they like xtr pro's or xtr'3 maybe???

it was an XTR pro, it was a nice little speaker. it wasn't like exceptionally loud, but it sounded good in my little truck.

He said the following in a PM to me:"http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/subwoofers/Orion/PRD_50411_1808crx.aspx

There're Orion XTR 12, thats about all i can gather by looking at the back of them."

Those arent the ones I used to have, so I couldnt tell you how they sound. I had the old school ones from like 6-7 years ago, lol!

But I always loved Orion products. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.