6.5 components

Beermakesmehoppy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I know it is personaly pref when asking for a component but i just needed some references to go on when looking to buy. I'm going to buy a 6.5 component and wanted to know everyone's opinion of what you've heard or what you have in your setups. Does anyone have a Ford Superduty Crew Cab?

thanks

I personally use CDT components. I love them and I am going to upgrade to a different line from CDT. I'm selling mine if you're interested, PM me.

T.J.

How much do you plan on spending? I like MB Quart qsd216 or pce 216 ive ran both up front in my ranger. I ran the pce's w/75/rms sounded VERY GOOD and the qsd's w/150rms sounds even better!

I just got some Polk Audio MM6 components installed the other day. That was, without a doubt, the missing link in my system.

Even the installers, which don't carry Polk Audio, were extremely impressed. They were more happy about them than I was,lol.

I got Sounddomain.com to give them to me for $175. I put a Hifonics 100wrms per channel amp on them, and OMG, I'm in love.

IMO, they're flawless.

BTW, they're 6.5"

Just like the box says...

CHAMPIONSHIP PERFORMANCE

I personally use CDT components. I love them and I am going to upgrade to a different line from CDT. I'm selling mine if you're interested, PM me.
T.J.

cockeyed00 has dibs first, because you offered them to him, if he doesn't PM you, let me know in a PM. Cost, do you take PayPal, etc...

Alpine Type-X 177A, crutchfield is actually having a sale on them pretty cheap to make room for the new model. The crossovers are awesome, the tweets are perfect, and they have pretty decent midbass if installed correctly. I honeslty can't recomend a better set of speakers for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.