52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to review your deadener. I have my first car with a pretty loud system

and expanding foam and Lowes "Peel&Seal" as deadener right now in the trunk lid.

I should have bought better quality in the beginning because it's all falling off now after one summer.

If i had some of your product i would fix my rattling door panels and some in the trunk if any is left over.

thanks for the great giveaways!

Post count will be considered while picking the winners for sure. I will not just be choosing a bunch of low post count members. Yes I may pick some new users but am looking more for members that have already and will continue to contribute to this site.
There is a reason I did this give away on CA and not any other forum. There are several members of this forum have done a lot for me so this is me showing my thanks!
Thank the lord......

I have low post count due to being on so many forums and this just being on i use for classifieds. However ive been a member for a few years....

I also agree that the people just joining the site to try and get free deadener is kinda out of hand... Although the forum is rapidly growing now lol

Count me in.will be doing all 4 doors rear deck and trunk and floors of my 08 civic si getting it ready for full out sq ride.please hook me up thanks.

Because 4" exhaust from the down pipe back with a 6" tip get annoying after awhile lol

264938_3915438118896_1064906455_n_zps4da1b85c.jpg
[/img]

just read through all of this again and i dont have that many post but have been here since mar 2002. wich is the longest time so far in this, lol. this is the first forum i ever joined and started learning what i do know here. 24 now. just dont post that much because ive learned alot, but not good at explaining to others on how to do things. (hard enough trying to explain to myself sometimes lol

Post count will be considered while picking the winners for sure. I will not just be choosing a bunch of low post count members. Yes I may pick some new users but am looking more for members that have already and will continue to contribute to this site.
There is a reason I did this give away on CA and not any other forum. There are several members of this forum have done a lot for me so this is me showing my thanks!
Good! O and 15,000+ *Cough Cough* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Nice Coleman, ive got a new big build im about to start on fresh. Just got a 95 blazer up and going and it has literally 0 audio in it right now.

Will be putting in 4 15s on 10,000+ watts, and i think i will definently be needing some top class sound deadener to go in the front part of the cabin to try and keep rattle down. Hope to put up big numbers with this build, and think some AT deadener will help me out !!!

Plan on starting on my build after I come back from my wedding in a few weeks ( so you can justify it as a wedding gift or i'm deeply sorry for your loss of manhood lol)

it will be in my 2012 silverado tx edition will be walled off and components and what not in the doors, so prior to the build would be a great time to deaden. dont have a super high post count here like 15k over on termpro where I used to be most active but since that forum has died off Ive now made ca.com my home. Ive been around a while had to step out for a few years after moving down here and starting my life over but getting back into the game full swing now, plan on hitting alot of these houston usac shows, so I'm local no shipping involved =)

Im getting married on the 3rd....

Plan on starting on my build after I come back from my wedding in a few weeks ( so you can justify it as a wedding gift or i'm deeply sorry for your loss of manhood lol)it will be in my 2012 silverado tx edition will be walled off and components and what not in the doors, so prior to the build would be a great time to deaden. dont have a super high post count here like 15k over on termpro where I used to be most active but since that forum has died off Ive now made ca.com my home. Ive been around a while had to step out for a few years after moving down here and starting my life over but getting back into the game full swing now, plan on hitting alot of these houston usac shows, so I'm local no shipping involved =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants