52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me I plan on finishing off my Stock 0-600 build that 'should' be doing a 155 with two Tantric 10"s for Bassbattles Finals come January. This is the car I said I wasn't going to touch when I got it, but we all know how that goes. Already have 50sqft + of AT in the car already.

If I were to win I would probably focus on doing another layer on each front door as well as applying a layer to the rear doors of my 08 Impala. Depending on how much I received I may also do some more layers of AT in the trunk(in addition to the layers of AT already in there) and possibly some on the floor boards of my car. Trying to quiet my ride down a bit and sooth some of those rattles and buzzes.

re-do 150+sqft of peel&seal for street stock next year.I only tested twice and already doing a 149.2 with 1300 watts clamped.

I gutted my whole vehicle dash and all to do this.

DSC04459.jpg

DSC04458.jpg

DSC04457.jpg

I would like to try some AT deadener...hear good things about the AT wire.

I would deaden my doors, roof, and floor and door of the cargo area of my suv.

Hope I win!

[quote name='CAT MAN']where is @Jaguar; ?[/QUOTE]
I was lucky enough to receive some deadener in a GIVEAWAY I entered recently so I think it would be unfair to enter, but I have to say It's great
to see another company who also has a good reputation give other people have a chance to try AT. Wish everyone who enters the best of luck.

Please count me in for some lovely AT deadener :)

I will be inheriting an old Mazda 626 in just over a week from my great uncle, who really is a GREAT (person), and my great uncle, who will no longer be with us for long due to esophageal cancer :-(. I have to fly down to Iowa or drive with someone else in one car to pick it up and drive it back.

If I am lucky enough to obtain some deadener in this giveaway, I will utilizing it in this build which will be essentially dedicated to the memory of my great uncle who is the only one who enjoyed with me what I would do and encouraged it even. It was great having him at shows too, lol, over 70 years old and enjoying the heck out of big builds. Where every other member of my (HUGE) family lol, those of which would positively scold me terribly for my "so incredibly stupid, and loud, and expensive waste of money Ron." Lol, during the holidays we would leave everyone and go on "music cruises," as we called them. It is great having an uncle who is over 70 years old, and tells me to keep going and building louder and louder with a different vehicle one day because a trunk wall or full wall is not possible in my DD. Thinking we've "maxed out" a basic trunk build in my DD. So while visiting him in Hospice three weeks ago, he told me that he wanted to give me his uber prized and well taken care of Mazda 626 that he's had for a very long time. Telling me to do everything I want to do with it, he knows how far into forced induction I am as well as mobile audio, so we decided that the extra several hundred pounds that will be added via woofers and batteries, must be made up for, so airbags and forced induction has to be done, hehe, telling me "because fast and loud two ways is **** to the girls Ronny!" Lol, such a funny great guy, proceeding to state "oh, not to worry son!" The family already knows that you may do anything and everything to it lol. Being that him and I are both electrical engineers and physicists, well, one more semester for me :s, we had a connection to begin with and it only grew stronger, where we both appreciated the dynamics of acoustics and this hobby in its entirety.

First step, is to make the tin can Mazda into a heavy deadened THUD of a door closing vehicle! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Perhaps two rolls of AT cable is a good idea too... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Could do my new Corvette with this. We're (my buddies at Top Notch Auto Works), will be molesting my C6 Vette vert before an inststal of some other goodies.

I would be putting it in my 16 yr old sons car. It's a Scion xA and seriously needs some deadening before we go any farther. As of now he's rockin entry level equipment but we've(I've) been looking at some serious upgrades. We're not trying to compete or anything, just gonna shoot for "that kid in the little black car with the ****** system" notoriety. And with his low level of income, i.e. sponging off me, free deadener would be sweet.

Will post multiple pics of said deadener install along with a review once the sub/amps/component upgrades happen.

Dead'n and seal the doors in my woman's car.

And then I can install those Hertz comps.

I told her I'd install in her ride over two months ago...

yes she reminds me... lol I told her I had to get some deadner first. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

See if the stuff can hold up to Texas weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants