SOLD 50/50 Chance You'll Get This Product For $25 Shipped. First To Send The Money.

That's right...

There Is Only A 50/50 Chance You Will Receive Your Product And You Can't Ask For Refund If You Don't Get The Item. That's The Risk You Are Agreeing To By Donating Me The Money.
Product: JBL GT5-A3001

Specs:

# GT Series Class AB Monoblock Car Amplifier

# RMS Power Rating:

* 4 ohms: 175 watts x 1 chan.

* 2 ohms: 225 watts x 1 chan.

* 1 ohm: 300 watts x 1 chan.

# Max power output: 600 watts x 1 chan.

# LED power and protection indicators

# Orange backlit JBL logo

# Preamp RCA outputs

# Cast-aluminum heatsink

# Variable low-pass filter (20-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

# CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

# Frequency response: 10-100000 Hz

# Dimensions: 12"L x 9-1/4"W x 2-1/8"H

# 8-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.

Pics:

gt5a3001.jpg

Rules: 50/50 Chance The First Person To Send Me A $25 Donation To: bryancaincorporation@yahoo.com Will Receive This Amp. If You Do Not Receive Item. To Bad.

*Disqualified Buyers: SSS 18734, lilmaniac2, mazzasec, here to buy, Supergumby5000, ngsm13...

Naw, you've got so much over me... why don't you do something.
At least I kept it real and said what I thought straight up. I think you're all a bunch of losers and I don't care what I do with the multiple $25 payments I got sent. Plus, the person who thinks they won and sent me the money... guess what... YOU JUST GOT SCAMMED! I'm not going to send you ****!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

first you dont have to be a non-profit org. to take donations . they do it all the time at benefits for kids and disaster victims . however saying it is a 50/50 chance does mean 1 out of 2 will win . unless he has multiple items listed to win being no more than 2 donations per item. and when asked he does have to tell you what the donation is for. what percentage of the donation goes towards this. (even non-profit organizations only give about 1percent of the donation to the cause . I have worked many of these before and texas state troopers association is ton of the biggest of them all. we took donations for dead troopers families and every $100 we had donated $1-2 went to the fund the rest went to administrative costs like our jew bosses 3 multi-million dollar houses . lol its all legal though but if you ask the percentages they have to tell you or if you have proof the feds do get involved if its enough money to mess with . If he keeps it under $1500 its a misdemeanor and they could care less

same with ebay and craigslist scams keep it under $1500 and they wont do **** if the money crosses state lines or crosses county lines for the most part ive had it happen to me multiple times and this is what i was told by law enforcement ebay was before they stopped taking money orders

i havent seen anyway to even send a donation . Really looks like it was for responce factor to see who would even jump on it to say he was a scam ?

he sends this pm after i posted,and there was a few people who said the same thing i did.

please just don't post in my thread man... contain urself ya dig?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
wtf!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.