.5 ohms

well i have the audiopipe mini apsm1300 and its at .5ohms running two dvc audio technix stratos and its doing just fine. Never has gone into protection mode yet.

well i have the audiopipe mini apsm1300 and its at .5ohms running two dvc audio technix stratos and its doing just fine. Never has gone into protection mode yet.
Its not like its a bomb. It's just made with cheap and crappy parts.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

lol...... Boss Phantom 5k????? lol
That would be too nice.

they are cheap. however i would like to take 2 apsm2000s and strap them at .5ohm each for my hdc3's and see what they can do. my friend has 1 apsm1500 wired to .5 daily with 1 18" and he is doing 149dbs. not to shabby IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.