5 Americanbass xfl 15s

americanbassvfl
10+ year member

ab xfl 15s dual 4 ohms old baskets

in good shape all great working condition normal wear and tear

145 each shipped warren ohio 44483 or pick up for 120 each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

they are 12 year old and read 16 ohms

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

lmao they all read fine 2 are fresh recones

How do you expect him not to have an attitude, you guys think you can bully someone into selling something at the price you want it for by saying "I know what these cost new" First of all they're his woofers, not bob's, and what ever he wants to sell them for, is what they cost. Secondly, you don't know what they cost new if you think this is a bad price, because on any given day you can call bob and may not be as cheap as he was the last time you ordered from him, or a buddy of yours may have. If you were to call bob he doesn't give any price shipped, and for the XFL 15"s after shipping I can guarantee you'll have over 200 in each one (unless you're sponcered, and even then you'll pay about 180). Also, if you buy them online you will not get any warranty either, because bob clearly states on his website NO INTERNET SALES PERMITTED. I don't know why you guys think you can bully people into giving you the price you want, 140 shipped on these beasts is an excellent price, and I wouldn't take a dime less OP, GLWS

you're right. Dealer/team cost is 160 shipped on these. 230 anywhere else. great price. i only commented on the cocky attitude. Very rarely do i see attitude like that towards a customer on here. But oh well.
Bob doesn't give prices shipped, they're 160 plus shipping. and the shipping will be an additional $25-30 maybe more depending on where you're at, and here real soon Bob's not going to be selling to the public like he has been, only "sponsored" competitors, and I mean team AB, not just any one with a pulse calling saying I compete, and for this very reason, just because Bob decides to hook someone up, then you guys run off at the mouth about what you paid as if that's what it costs. A lot of you guys don't understand how that depreciates the value of the product. You don't see other high end brands operating like that, and their products no where near as good as AB, you think a sundown SA can hold a candle to an XFL, but it's worth more, yeah right. A lot of you are going to be real salty with the changes that are going to be made up at 5 star, and you can blame your selves when it happens

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.