5/4 channel Amp and 6.5" component set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbyboy32
10+ year member

I'm looking for an amp that has good SQ, THD% below .05. PPI, JL, Zapco etc....... Budget is $50-200, will make exceptions for more expensive, better quality, well-priced amps. Also looking for 6.5 or 6.75 inch components with tweeters and crossovers.

I have an arc audio kar 400.4 for $150 shipped. I also have focal access components that I would do $95 shipped.

I have an arc audio kar 400.4 for $150 shipped. I also have focal access components that I would do $95 shipped.
Your Arc is nice, but I'm going to pass for the moment. I'm holding out for (hopefully)someone with an old school ppi. If not that a guy has a SS ref 405 I like. Nothing against your Arc! Your Focals, I could do $80 shipped on those (half price of brand new). I'm assuming they are 4 ohm per side, is that correct?

pair of boston comps. sound really nice. 70 shipped PM if interested
If you know the model of your Boston Comps that would help me out a ton. I have to research them a bit, of course.

Bought components, payment sent on the focals. Still looking for amp. Seriously interested in getting an amp before I leave on vacation for the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...