4x DC Level 6 M2 15"

TheJesus
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

DC Audio Level 6 M2 15", direct leads, 4" coil, resin'd cone, custom mounting plates

Item(s) Description/Condition:

4500/9000 (RMS/Peak) on the 18", so similarly underrated

4" Coil

8ga. Direct Leads

Quad Tinsels

Black Dustcaps with Red DC Logos

Custom machined plates/brackets/adapters to use the 15" basket with 9" spiders

I've had these for about a month or two. I got them brand new from DC. There aren't very many of these out there (I know of my four and six in the big DC truck). They're very cool and quite impressive when you first see them. They just don't work in my wall (it's too small for my power), so I have to sell them for something else. I was running them on 2 American Bass 1000.1s (roughly 20-24K).

Alright, that's the general stuff. Specifics, I reconed one of them because it was making a strange pop at certain frequencies. It hasn't done it again and works perfect now, but has a slight scuff on the surround that I painted. At the last show, one of them froze while I was demoing. I haven't disassembled it yet, but it seems like a swelled coil so it will need to be reconed. I can order one and have it done before I ship them if you wish (it will be $200) or you can do it, your choice. So, 3 are currently working and fine, one needs a recone.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'd truly prefer to keep this local and picked up because these will be a nightmare to ship (price wise mainly). However, if someone is willing to pay shipping, I have the original shipping containers to use.

They are priced by DC at $950 each shipped because of the special machined adapters for the 15" basket.

$2800 for all four picked up. That's $700 each and I will break them up if there are buyers for all of them at once. If you want them shipped, your cost. They are 90 lbs when shipped and probably a 20"x20"x20" box from 32765 if you want to estimate. I shipped level 5s and they were about $90 each from FedEx...

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How they were installed about 6 hours ago.

When I first got them.

If you need pics with username, feel free to ask, I'll get some up tomorrow when I have a chance to take pictures. I have plenty of references on CACO or FLSPL if needed.

Was the top left one reconed in the 1st pic? Looks a little weird
Alright, that's the general stuff. Specifics, I reconed one of them because it was making a strange pop at certain frequencies. It hasn't done it again and works perfect now, but has a slight scuff on the surround that I painted. At the last show, one of them froze while I was demoing. I haven't disassembled it yet, but it seems like a swelled coil so it will need to be reconed. I can order one and have it done before I ship them if you wish (it will be $200) or you can do it, your choice. So, 3 are currently working and fine, one needs a recone.

That ^^^ is from the op.

Rediculous! GLWS!
Thanks!

Was the top left one reconed in the 1st pic? Looks a little weird
Yep. It just has some extra glue on the cap, sticks out a lot more in pictures than person.

Lol, thanks.

Trade u 2 18 fi btl n2s for one. 

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Trade u 2 18 fi btl n2s.
Nope. Only trades would be: Tantric SHD 15s, Double-DIN Bluetooth Streaming Headunit, or a small 2 channel amp (for tweets). Thanks though.

The price is now $2900 shipped for the set, $100 more for the fourth to be reconed ($200 normally from DC)!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.