4th gen. Dodge Ram crew cab owners - Best factory replacement speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list
well depends, normally we dont replace we upgrade lol, im assuming thats what you mean, if your looking to just swap them out find out the size of speakers that come factory, if your running with no amp look at some jbl gto comps, or coax, those have been by far best bang for the buck not requiring an amp

Lol, yea, that's what I meant... My factory locations, as far as I can tell by researching, contain two pairs of 5 1/4" and two pairs of 6x9". Although, I think one pair of the 5 1/4" may be a component set. I intend to keep the factory touchscreen head unit and as far as whether or not I have seperate factory amps, I'm not certain... but I'd be willing to bet that I do.

if you're going to run HU power only look into those jbl's, wait 2 pairs of each? or you mean a pair of each?

you can do 5.25's all around, note for using HU power, look for speakers with a high sensitivity, hope this points you in the right direction

Well, the best info that I've been able to come by showed (4) 5 1/4" and (4) 6x9", between the four doors, dash and rear speakers. I'm not for sure though. I do own the "Big Horn" edition though, not the Sport with the so-called "Alpine" factory system. I will definitely take a look at the JBL's though and thanks for the input, as I do intend to keep it low power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.