$450.00 What to do?

Participant count
  • Participant list

twistedtrik
10+ year member

Antichrist Superstar
Okay, I recently sold one of my nitro MT's. I now have $450.00 bucks to actually spend on some better equiptment. Right now my main concern is a new HU and sub amp. I am looking for opinions on getting both for what I can spend shipped. I was looking at the Panasonic cq-c8301u and the Pioneer DEH-p7700mp. As for a sub amp, I was looking at the Hifonics BX1500D. I am just looking for some opinions and I figured some of you out there have places with better prices, warranties and service. Any help would certainly be appreciated.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a panasonic cq-c5310U, and so far I love it. It has a built in 7 band eq, 2 pre amps, and a sub preamp. Idk why people use panasonic more they got good looking hu and perform fine to my standards. I use mine in small comps. They 8301 is actually a lower end model from its predecessor. Idk why but panasonic is selling the lower end mainly now, but I got my hands on the higher end one. the 10 in the model number means its the higher end and 01 means its lower end. But Im sure you wont have to worry much with that model, its loaded with features.

I will sell u a new pioneer DEH P80MP....for 250, and orion 1200D amp for 310 shipped if ud like...Its all brand new in box. Was gonna go crazy with the system again but im having so much trouble deciding what to do sub wise, that i think im just gonna keep it stock untill i can completely make up my mind...... The HU looks awesome and 4 volt outputs....

i was talking about pre amps. You plug the cd changer into the aux input and there is a remote wire that connects to the HU so you can remotely control the changer. the 5310 also has front and rear pre outs and a sub pre out and aux. The only difference in the 5310 and 5410 are software. Eg.- The 5410U has a processor that creates a bass atmosphere from the rear speakers while the 5310 doesnt.

Well I ended up ordering a new Kenwood KDC-X889 and a Hifonics BX1205D. Both brand new with warranties shipped for 438.00 (bought from 2 different places). I spent about 4 hours researching and pricing stuff. I am pretty happy with what I am getting. The X889 looks to be a sweet deck. Thanks for the replies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

twistedtrik

10+ year member
Antichrist Superstar
twistedtrik
Sierra Vista, Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date