$4000

Eh i just quickly quoted off the zeb, too lazy to dig around the net to find someone else a deal sorry to be selfish haha. Also Deuce how can you possibly proove that alpine Hu's are better than pioneer? you can't, they really aren't much better maybe in a few aspects, but i feel that the deciding factor is asthetics,and pioneer kicks alpines ass in that department.

Alpine head units have many more features that a sound quality system would need then pioneer head units. Time correction would be essential for the system that you are looking at. Pioneer head units also send clipped signals very easily. Oh and I dont see how you can say a pioneer head unit looks better than an alpine. Pioneer head units look like ass while Alpine head units look like Halle Berry. But that's just my opinion.....

Alpine head units have many more features that a sound quality system would need then pioneer head units. Time correction would be essential for the system that you are looking at. Pioneer head units also send clipped signals very easily. Oh and I dont see how you can say a pioneer head unit looks better than an alpine. Pioneer head units look like ass while Alpine head units look like Halle Berry. But that's just my opinion.....
Well yeah u cant tell a person if a HU looks good or not, Cuz in my opinion halle berry is ugly.

How can a Pioneer head unit send out a clipped signal if its not even power anything in his situation. No HU is good for powering speakers. IMO alpines are better but their harder to setup, and pioneers are definetly good HU's.

Heres my recommendations.

HU AVH-P7490DVD on sale at http://www.thezeb.com for $1199.99 (flip out, plays dvds and such)

Speakers: 2 sets of DEI Viper 650's around 150 each shipped

Amplifiers: 2 hifonics bx1500s and a kicker 600.4 285 for each hifonics and about 210 for the kicker.

Subs: 2 15" XXX's sealed 450 each

box-50

Sound deadening: get a couple packs of second skin stfu-80 250

Alternator: http://www.excessiveamperage.com 200 amp for about 275

Audiopipe 0 gauge wiring kit 80

Red top under hood and Yellow top in back- 220

that comes out to 4055.

install it yourself and i promise that you will be satisfied.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fb4076

10+ year member
fb4076
Fayetteville, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from