4000 W Lanzar Vibe

Participant count
  • Participant list

mg1359
10+ year member

hey i got a lanzar vibe... that goes into protection mode and the red light goes off and the amp becomes extremely hot.... i have ground... but when i disconnect the R and L's the "power" indicator turns on and the protector light turns off... Where could the proble lie... do i have do?

**** NOTE: I have an LOC for the R and L's hooked up with a stock head unit...

would i have to get new head unit... or could there be a easier and/or cheaper way?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Up for grabs is a Gravity Warzone 4000.1 mono amp. This is a solid low budget sub amp that does a solid 1000 or so watts at 1 ohm, maybe a bit...
Have you tried connecting the amp to a car battery? No subs, just power. If it protects, amp is bad. If no protect, subs/wiring or ATX power...
Not a family member here....but I sure as hell felt like one as I devoured this thread. The ONLY REASON I vandalize this tapestry of broken hearts...
I have not really heard anything bad about Vibe Audio. If you are buying it new, then no reason to not try it out. It may have a 3 month...

About this thread

mg1359

10+ year member
mg1359
Eagle Pass, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from