Goindef154
5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

1 run of 19ft red 0 gauge wire

1 run of 22ft black 0 gauge wire

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition, pure copper, not sure what the brand is. It's decently flexible, is it hyperflex no but it is pretty thick, bought it off Jh8909 and he used it and it worked fine for him. I just don't need it anymore because I won't be running anything bigger.

Price:

19ft Red 1/0 - $50 shipped

22ft Black 1/0 - $55 shipped

Both runs - $85 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prices are shipped.

Item Pictures:

DSC05029.jpg

DSC05031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
I’m finding new songs that weren’t hitting on my DD712. Bass reflex 4order. The bandpass is selective to 70+ songs and plays them better than...
If you use the crossover in the head unit, then you aren't sending that part of the signal to the amp. (Whether or not that allows a more narrow...
So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
Some equipment like AMPS comes with it no owner's manual. So the lights blinking on or off has to be taken somewhere else. Search engine. Car...

About this thread

Goindef154

5,000+ posts
Nothing
Goindef154
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date