SOLD 2 12" TRF/powerhx2 baskets

Participant count
  • Participant list

Flastrongman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ft Myers FL
Item(s) for Sale: 2 used TRF/ power Hx2 12" baskets

Item(s) Description/Condition: good condition, need cleaned. These have a 8.25" spider landing. I have all TRF soft parts as well.

Price: $40 each+shipping. Add $5 if you need me to clean them up for you.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Picture279.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Picture281.jpg

The power hx2 coil is a round wind rated for 1000rms. The TRF coil is a flatwind rated for 2000rms. hx2 is single spider and TRF is dual spider.

And I'm looking for another power hx2 motor as well my man. Let me know if you need any baskets or soft parts.

The power hx2 coil is a round wind rated for 1000rms. The TRF coil is a flatwind rated for 2000rms. hx2 is single spider and TRF is dual spider.

And I'm looking for another power hx2 motor as well my man. Let me know if you need any baskets or soft parts.

The power hx2 coil is a round wind rated for 1000rms. The TRF coil is a flatwind rated for 2000rms. hx2 is single spider and TRF is dual spider.And I'm looking for another power hx2 motor as well my man. Let me know if you need any baskets or soft parts.
so that's what i need to do to get the power hx2's to handle 2000rms, just use flat wound coils, i'll have to tell my guy that's what i want..thanks man and if i come across any extras i'll let you know, i'm only doing 4-12" build..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.