Participant count
  • Participant list

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

sold

Item(s) Description/Condition:

mono channel IA 40.1 amp is in great shape just got it back from dbr with new fets and new driver also has the upgraded soldering done to it.also had to retap 2 of the speaker terminals

Price:

sold

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
401.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam thing that makes power. i cant imagine it at .5 ohm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

GLWS, if only i had the electrical to power that beast..

oh and we dropped in a forum boner 4500 watt amp and it was only 1 tenth louder then the 40.1
What kind of electrical would you need to power it at .5 Ohm? Also how many watts could you expect at .5 ohms?

Thanks,

What kind of electrical would you need to power it at .5 Ohm? Also how many watts could you expect at .5 ohms?

Thanks,
I powered 2 @.5ohms each off of 2 125lb batts and a 200amp alt.BUT i dont drive around full volume like some kids i know.

keep in mind as long as you dont mount it to the box these amps have a great protection circuit. the 2 i had before I couldent tell you how many times i protected them and they always came back on.

i never clamped these amps before but seen plenty of people say 6k-7k on 17.5 volts and 4000-4700 on 12 volts and this is for 1 amp

I powered 2 @.5ohms each off of 2 125lb batts and a 200amp alt.BUT i dont drive around full volume like some kids i know.keep in mind as long as you dont mount it to the box these amps have a great protection circuit. the 2 i had before I couldent tell you how many times i protected them and they always came back on.

i never clamped these amps before but seen plenty of people say 6k-7k on 17.5 volts and 4000-4700 on 12 volts and this is for 1 amp

What voltage were you seeing on the 2 batts and 200 amp alt? Also does it have double inputs (Power and Ground)?

Thanks,

What voltage were you seeing on the 2 batts and 200 amp alt? Also does it have double inputs (Power and Ground)?

Thanks,
in my astro playing beastie boys intergalactic it never went below 12.6 volt's and that was full throttle

yes double power/grounds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stevew007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stevew007
west sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date