4 x's and a z!

dennis09x
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
canada
So, some of you may be wondering wtf this thread is all about...

well, nothing really... just wanted to put the re xxx in perspective for its size.

It's on the left (currently for sale, PM me), next to an alpine type x 12" (for sale, Pm me), then to the right is a DD 9512z (not for sale, Don't PM me, lol)...enjoy!!!!

DSCF1695.jpg

DSCF1696.jpg

DSCF1697.jpg

DSCF1698.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ram is correct, its and 08, stupid heavy, plays stupid low in the right box. Figured I would try DD since all I have heard is good things.

Ya the z looks weird in person and comparison with the others. The neo motor looks like a large tin can compared to the ferrite motors of the others.

The alpine x still weighs a god 6 or 7 pounds heavier than the z though. Crazy...

Yes, the xxx is the sex, but as you all know about the car audio bug, it makes you do irrational things with your money, lol. That and it makes your curiosity for tryin new equipment irresistible. Ill be updating my rsex build log once I get my box built for the z, and ill let you all know how it performs.

Update: had interest local in the xxx and the x. Until I tried to educate the man on basics of car audio and the need for upgraded electrical when running above avg power. So he told me to **** off because he is already running an 1100 watt kenwood amp. So I asked at what ohm load? He replied with I don't know, but it makes my mtx terminators slam. So then, being the nice guy that I am, I tried to educate him on what max wattage and what rms wattage was, but once again he brushed that off like it was an housefly buzzing around his food. He then proceeded to tell me the reason why he wanted the type x over the xxx. Turns out its because of quote "the sound and the 3000 watts" end quote. Lmao, I couldn't believe my ears. I stopped to think, so I just ended up saying that I would rather set this equipment on fire myself and save you the trouble and the money. That and I wouldn't sell it to him even if he had twice my asking price in cash. Then he proceeded in trying to lowball me to a point where it was insulting. ****ing idiots these days....

brother took the type x off my hands, no longer for sale, unless someone can top his price, then ill steal it from under his bed while he sleeps....

i may also keep the xxx and get a pwk box built for it...who knows, do some stupid weekend switches of the z and xxx when i feel the ungodly need to waste time, like i am at this moment on this forum!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dennis09x

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
dennis09x
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date