4 woofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Looking for 4 10's or 12's. Need mounting depth under 6.5", able to run 500rms all day, run sealed or ported in 1 cuft, need to wire to 1 ohm. really prefer nice condition, no discolored coils etc. Maybe someone looking to step up and has a set to move first. Been looking at DC lvl2 and Tantric LDs. Thanks. P. S. If it matters vehicle is a 2012 CC F-350. This post is for clean used options. I'm pretty close to a choice for new. Just seeing if any available on the used market for higher quality options that I would pay for new choices. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll look into those thanks. I really like the paper specs of the DC LVL2s you told me about and the Tantric LDs. Just seeing if someone had anything I could save some dough on. DCs from you are still on the list. What model B2s are you talking about, the IS? Surgery March 5th so we will see how it goes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.