4 Tang Bang 6.5" sub BOX **PICS**

awsome, now go outside and make a vid @ 4am =)
lmao

sureeee!

lets just say i dont feel like waking up my neighbors cuz of some retarded fools making a vid of subs and 4 in the morning haha:laugh:

and let all that glue dry!

Looks really good though. You can never have too much bracing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

IMG_0183.jpg

No solder??

Just wrapped the wire through the hole?

looks like a lot of bracing for such small drivers. i dont think i would have used 1\2 that much bracing in a box of that nature. a double baffle would have been plenty for 4 6.5's and a few hundred watts. lmao.

but im sure it will sound great. i did a box with 2 of the ED variety and they were quite fun to play with.

and let all that glue dry!
Looks really good though. You can never have too much bracing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
thx

No solder??

Just wrapped the wire through the hole?
yea no solder

looks like a lot of bracing for such small drivers. i dont think i would have used 1\2 that much bracing in a box of that nature. a double baffle would have been plenty for 4 6.5's and a few hundred watts. lmao.

but im sure it will sound great. i did a box with 2 of the ED variety and they were quite fun to play with.
yea they are really fun to play with !

i had a little listening and the low end surprised me!! But I have to listen more to it

though:D

Yeah next time use a little less bracing, but you definately should solder up them terminals. Its gonna be a biotch when those start fallin off.

where can you purchase those? I want to put them in the back of my wagon as some extra bass. I think they would fit it the original 6.5" location perfectly

I would have still braced but I personally would have used 1/2" all thread sinched TIGHT. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Looks great. Flush that port with some Bondo and paint her a velvet black FTW.

try adding a little p. fill //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well, if i already have an IDQ would it be a bad idea to put two tang band 6.5" in the rear aswell?
i don't see how it would hurt. but since you already have a subwoofer, to help cover more of the audible frequency spectrum, i would use them more for low mid bass, with an active band pass cross over and amp, in the ranges of 80Hz-200Hz this can add fullness to guitars, vocals and horns to the system, with a center freq boost or cut at around 120Hz to 125Hz can add good sound quality. but then again its all dependent to your personal taste of sound. you can try using them to help boost the low end bass, or use them to cover more of the audible frequency spectrum. its all up to you, and what you're trying to achieve with your sound system.

ps, to SQBubble the enclosure looks very well build.

now, where are them vids?. lol

laters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.