4 SA-15 D4s for sale

1ndatrunk
10+ year member

Can I live?
Close
Item(s) for Sale:4 Sundown Audio SA-15 D4s

Item(s) Description/Condition:Mint. Maybe 3hrs total on them from day 1. The Suburban is having issues, and its not street ready yet, so I can only play them in my yard just to tease myself. 9/10 because they're used, but thats it. The headliner from my truck is was pulled out to deaden, so they have that old foam dust on them, but I'll clean then up before shipping if that makes you feel better

Price:$600+shipping for all, or 300+shipping per pair. No singles yet. Trade for SA-8s or 10s, and a pair of 18s that like small boxes. I'll take other subs, just offer up

Fedex shipping w/insurance, or any carrier of your choice.Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
IMAG0408.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

pm'd sir.Any size subs other than 15s are acceptable trades. TC 3hp 10s would be a plus
willing to trade for a blown eclipse sw9122 TC 3HP 12 motor?!!! can have the top assembly to if you want! im looking for 130 obo for this. so would you be willing to do a single 15 trade ??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.