4" speakers with RMS of 50W and 4 channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pearson
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
Just like the title says. I can fit 4" in my rear doors and if I keep my vk6's then I would try and get a 4 channel amp that puts out 50wx4 at 4 ohms.

What I want:

4" speakers that can handle 50W

4 channel amp that puts out 50Wx4 at 4 ohms.

Speakers don't really have a budget but probably

4 Channel, since it's a low rms, probably

May have a couple of things for sale but hit me up and let me know what you have or suggestions of things that'll work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting. I've never ran soundstream products and the 4" may not work. I dont have an accurate measurement of how much space I have in the rear door before I hit the glass but I think it's

I'll have to measure and then let you know. I'd like to help out some of the people on the forum first before I go through a vendor. No offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
its cool ,i may have something that will get you in that 2" area tho.these are just something i threw out as a starter point and is under your budget.unless you want used .which mine are not and mine have full warranties too

I'm open to all ideas. I prefer used because in what i've come to learn is that you can, most of the time, get better equipment. I'm just wanting to give people a chance to clean out some of their equipment that's just sitting in their house/garage not being used.

I have no problem with used equipment. Hell, even just throwing out names/suggestions on parts that would work is good enough for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.